DropsTab logo - blue line depicting the shape of a water drop with Christmas decoration
M. Cap$2.00 T 0.72%24h Vol$120.08 B 3.85%BTC$51,869.75 0.14%ETH$2,985.49 1.29%S&P 500$4,981.84 0.12%Gold$2,030.86 0.10%BTC Dominance50.93%

ApeXAPEX

APEX Price

$2.310.42%
Price Range--
--

Market Cap 

$104.30 MRank #377

FDV 

$1.97 BRank #82

Investors

Twitter Followers

Detailed Performance

SentimentNeutral

APEX shows Neutral behaviour against top cryptocurrencies, leading categories and blockchains over various time periods

Trading Pair1h24h7d1m3m1y
APEX/USD
0.19%0.42%3.64%0.15%895.62%501.41%
-0.03%0.28%4.19%-20.38%603.23%178.90%
-0.97%-0.87%-3.07%-18.28%569.39%232.05%
-0.93%-0.43%5.03%-15.98%534.58%272.19%
-0.78%1.32%5.92%2.82%627.02%162.69%

APEXto USD Converter

APEXApeX

Price History

All-Time High
$2.84
1.23x to ATH
All-Time Low
$0.1105
20.98x to ATL

Fundraising

See more
ROI since ICO
--USD ROI
--BTC ROI
--ETH ROI
Funds Raised
$500,000.00
Tokens Sold
90.00 M APEX
Tokens for Sale %
9.00 %

Exchanges

Exchanges type

Bybit
APEX/USDT
$2.31$49.97 M99.874%Recently
MEXC
APEX/USDT
$2.31$34,089.820.068%Recently
Bybit
APEX/USDC
$2.31$24,502.370.049%Recently
Uniswap V3 (Arbitrum One)
APEX/USDT
$2.30$4,573.020.009%Recently
Uniswap V3 (Arbitrum One)
APEX/USDC
$2.32$8.180.000%Recently

About APEX

ApeX is a protocol that gives the community control over governance and protocol parameters. It has a total supply of 25 million APEX tokens, with 23% allocated to the core team and early investors, and the remaining 77% for participation rewards, ecosystem building, and liquidity bootstrapping. ApeX offers a permissionless trading platform called ApeX Pro, where users can execute fully on-chain derivatives trades with leverage. They also have a staking program that allows users to earn rewards in the form of esAPEX and veAPEX tokens. ApeX is backed by global investors and aims to provide innovative solutions in the Web3 space.

What makes ApeX unique?

ApeX distinguishes itself from other cryptocurrencies through its decentralized trading platform called ApeX Pro. This platform allows users to personally recover their funds at any time through forced requests, ensuring security and control over their assets. Additionally, ApeX has a staking program where users can earn rewards in the form of esAPEX and veAPEX tokens. These features, along with the backing of global investors, contribute to the uniqueness of ApeX in the crypto space.

Live ApeX Price Data

The current price of ApeX (APEX) is approximately $2.31, reflecting a increase of 0.42% in the last 24 hours. The APEX trading volume in the last 24 hours stands at $49.97 million. ApeX's market cap is currently $104.30 million, accounting for about < 0.01% of the total crypto market cap. The circulating supply of APEX is 45.00 million. 

For a comprehensive list of exchanges, visit our crypto exchanges page. To understand ApeX's performance over time, consider exploring its price history and ROI. For in-depth analysis and insights on APEX, check out our crypto insights page.

Official Links

Trending Assets

Nothing in Trending Today