DropsTab logo - blue line depicting the shape of a water drop with Christmas decoration
M. Cap$2.56 T -1.41%24h Vol$98.03 B -8.55%BTC$67,631.06 -1.13%ETH$3,771.47 -1.73%S&P 500$5,265.00 -0.74%Gold$2,338.58 -0.96%BTC Dominance52.06%
  • #1934

KEK KEKE

KEKE Price

$0.0₆2892-11.44%
Price Range--
--

Market Cap 

$2.13 MRank #1934

FDV 

$2.25 MRank #2084

Investors

Twitter Followers

OverviewExchangesFundraisingVesting

Detailed Performance

SentimentBullish

KEKE shows Bullish signs against top cryptocurrencies, leading categories and blockchains over various time periods

Trading Pair1h24h7d1m3m1y
KEKE/USD
-0.07%-11.53%1.62%9.67%-3.90%-39.77%
-0.26%-10.22%4.46%2.50%-13.12%-75.38%
-0.54%-9.49%1.69%-7.46%-14.89%-69.79%
-0.18%-10.05%1.37%-1.88%3.18%-71.91%
-0.53%-10.32%-5.86%-14.55%-51.02%-80.76%

KEKE to USD Converter

KEKE

Price History

All-Time High
$0.0₅18
6.22x to ATH
All-Time Low
$0.0₇558
5.18x to ATL
Trade Launch Date
9 May, 2023
386 days ago

Exchanges

Exchanges type

MEXC
KEKE/USDT
$0.0₆288$114,662.9767.689%Recently
Uniswap V2 (Ethereum)
KEKE/WETH
$0.0₆283$54,734.4432.311%Recently

About KEKE

KEK is a crypto meme project inspired by the ancient Egyptian god Kek, who is associated with the Cult of Kek meme culture. It aims to use memetic magic to influence the crypto world. KEK offers hilarious memes and has a Council of KEK, which consists of 7,777 governance NFTs that grant holders a seat on the council. These NFTs carry different weights in the decision-making process based on their rarity. KEK operates on the Ethereum blockchain and its tokenomics include a 0% tax on transactions.

What makes KEK unique?

KEK stands out from other cryptocurrencies in several ways. Firstly, the KEK project has achieved official verification on Twitter, which adds credibility and authenticity to its social media presence. This verification is symbolized by the prestigious Golden Badge.
Additionally, KEK has established a Council of KEK, consisting of 7,777 governance NFTs. These NFTs grant holders a seat on the council, enabling them to shape the future of the project. Each NFT carries a unique weight in the decision-making process based on its rarity. Holders can even stake their NFTs to increase their influence and earn rewards.
Furthermore, the KEK token has a unique tokenomics structure. 92.3% of the tokens are in the liquidity pool, with LP tokens burnt and the contract renounced. The remaining 7.7% is held in a multi-sig wallet for future centralized exchange listings and liquidity pools, which can be tracked via the blockchain. Notably, there are zero taxes on $KEKE transactions, thanks to the guidance of KEK, the crypto god.
Overall, KEK offers a combination of official verification, a governance system through NFTs, and a unique tokenomics structure, setting it apart from other cryptocurrencies.

Live KEK Price Data

The current price of KEK (KEKE) is approximately $0.0₆2892, reflecting a decrease of -11.44% in the last 24 hours. The KEKE trading volume in the last 24 hours stands at $170,287.28. KEK's market cap is currently $2.13 million, accounting for about < 0.01% of the total crypto market cap. The circulating supply of KEKE is 74.28 trillion.

For a comprehensive list of exchanges, visit our crypto exchanges page. To understand KEK's performance over time, consider exploring its price history and ROI. For in-depth analysis and insights on KEKE, check out our crypto insights page.

Tags

Trending Assets

Nothing in Trending Today